MEGIR 3002 Male Japan Quartz Watch with Date Function Silicone Band Luminous Pointer 30M Water Resistance - Black
MEGIR 3002 Male Japan Quartz Watch with Date Function Silicone Band Luminous Pointer 30M Water Resistance
• Imported Japan quartz movement: Makes it work good and keeps accurate time.
• Hardlex crystal mirror: High hardness and scratch-resistant.
• Three cool working sub-dials: Three small sub-dials not only play a role of decoration, but also are functional small dials.
Luminous pointers: Even in the dark place, you can get time clearly.
• Date function: A mini window to display date, let you know daily date clearly without calendar.
• 30M water resistance : It makes your life more convenient, when you wash hand and face, you needn't to take it off.
• Meshes design face and band: Dial face and outside watch band with meshes design, looks very unique and has clear texture.
• Soft silicone band: It's durable to use, comfortable to wear, good in hand feeling.
• Folding clasp with safety: Convenient to take on and off.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews yet!
KOPECK 6003-1 Couples Quartz Analog Calendar Watch - Black - MALE$73.22
KOPECK 6008-1 Couples Quartz Analog Calendar Watch - Sapphire Blue - MALE$73.22
KOPECK 6005-1 Couples Quartz Analog Calendar Watch - Sapphire Blue - MALE$73.22
KOPECK 6015-1 Couples Quartz Analog Calendar Watch - Gray - MALE$73.22
KOPECK 6002-1 Couples Quartz Analog Calendar Watch - Gray - MALE$73.22
KOPECK 6001-1 Couples Quartz Analog Calendar Watch - Gray - MALE$73.22