Snowflake Design Nail Sticker Manicure Decor Tools - Sn-108
Snowflake Design Nail Sticker Manicure Decor Tools
How to use:
- Paint your nails whatever base color you like. Wait for your nails to dry a bit.
- Peel off the clear plastic cover from nail sticker sheet after you cut your decal to size.
- Remove your decal from the water and it should easily slide off of the paper backing.
- Then place the decal on your nail.
- After placing your decal then apply some pressure to help squeeze out any water that may be under the decal. The pressure caused by pushing down on it will also help it stick to your nail better.
- Wait a couple minutes till you know any droplets of water have dried up and then apply topcoat to get the decal to really stick.
- That's it! Your nail art is ready!
||Dimensions and Weight||
No reviews yet!
Stainless Steel Non-Slip Leather Scissors Ingrown Pliers Nail Clipper - Black$15.68
Leather Fabric Hand Pad Dirty and Comfortable Dirty Hand Pillow - Multi-b$8.46
Electric Nail Polisher Pen Type European Regulations - Deep Pink - EU PLUG$16.11
Portable Electric Pen Manicure Grinder - Milk White$25.32
LED Nail Phototherapy Machine CCFL Nail Dryer 36W Multi Specifications - White - UK PLUG$51.61
Stylish Octangle Mixed Cartoon Man Pattern Nail Art Print Template - White$3.20