Watermark Butterflies Design Nail Sticker Manicure Decor Tools - Xf121
Watermark Butterflies Design Nail Sticker Manicure Decor Tools
How to use:
- Paint your nails whatever base color you like. Wait for your nails to dry a bit.
- Peel off the clear plastic cover from nail sticker sheet after you cut your decal to size.
- Grab your decal with tweezers and submerge it in water. Hold the decal under the surface of the water for about 15-20 seconds.
- Remove your decal from the water and it should easily slide off of the paper backing.
- Then place the decal on your nail.
- After placing your decal then apply some pressure to help squeeze out any water that may be under the decal. The pressure caused by pushing down on it will also help it stick to your nail better.
- Wait a couple minutes till you know any droplets of water have dried up and then apply topcoat to get the decal to really stick.
- That's it! Your nail art is ready!
- Product Size: 10.50 x 7.00 cm / 4.13 x 2.76 inches.
||Dimensions and Weight||
No reviews yet!
10 Pieces of Stainless Steel Nail Clipper - Silver$10.95
24pcs High Quality Charming Nail - White$10.97
Nail File Scrub Article Six Surface Polishing Manicure Double Grinding Tool - Multi - 17.5X2X1.6CM$6.63
24PCS Classic Fashion Nails - Multi$11.17
Carbon Steel Cutter Professional Manicure Trimmer High Quality Toe Nail - Black$8.47
Stainless Foot File Pedicure Remover with 10 Replacement Filing Pads - Black$7.13